View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004   #2
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

It's just way too early, man. A QB needs a looooong time to develop. The fact the he has flashes of brilliance is all you can expect right now, ESPECIALLY WHEN SETH WAND IS SITTING ON HIS BUTT and McKinney is just standing there and all Wiegert ever does is jump before the ball is snapped.

Look at how McNair did early on. I remember he couldn't EVER pass, except dump-offs to the RB. You think Carr is bad about that. McNair was TERRIBLE about it. Other guys like Aikman and Farve had a rough time for years too. It just takes time....and some protection, for crying out loud. I swear, I thought McNair was gonna turn out to be a complete and total bust at one time. STEVE MCNAIR!!! The same guy that's been to the SB and was co-MVP with Payton Manning last year!

Last edited by HJam72; 12-13-2004 at 12:22 AM.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote