View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004   #23
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Davis' production for the year may be a problem. I'm just saying that his production today was not. Maybe you have to make a name for yourself by playing well for several games in a row before the defense bites on fake handoffs. At the same time, though, the O-line needs to protect Carr better, whether the DLs are worried about DD or not.

Some people have said that when DD does well it automatically hurts the team somehow. I'm simply refuting that--at least the part where it's DDs fault that they lose. There's no such thing as a runningback who rushes for 128 yards (with no fumbles) and catches 68 yards in passes, who can also be blamed for the loss on that particular day. I suppose he could drop all the pass and teach Carr to stop throwing everything to him, lol. Now, that might help a little bit in the long run.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote