View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004   #11
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 42196 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

If coaches are fired... I'd like to hear from those that post this who to replace with that would keep this team growing into next year without a hitch and not regress back into the 1st two years of the team....

Shark... I think the "fire" threads are the battlecry for some who are unaware and will just latch onto it as it makes sense to them without thinking of another alternative. (Not saying I'm one to know it all... WAY far from it.)

What's changed from the beginning of the season? Why has Carr regressed? More game tapes that the opposition has. A weakness has been exploited (maybe a few of them) and they're gonna take advantage of it to win. Carr's running for his life, therefore - looking for the downfield play while not taking a 350 lb smack to the turf.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote