View Single Post
Old 05-29-2004   #9
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Right, but is Duff a dual role player? From everything I've heard, Duff is not much of a CB and was drafted as a return guy. He'd be what, the 6th or 7th CB on the depth chart? I think the starting return job is more important than who is at the bottom of the depth chart at WR or CB. Seems to me that Duff and Moses are in the same boat...win the return job or risk not making the roster.
Wasn't specifically referring to Duff--the Texans have several WR's and Duff that have potential as returners. If any of them looks like they may actually get play time in their dual position then IMO the pressure is much greater on Moses. As a variation on that, KR and PR could almost be viewed as dual roles with respect to Moses and competition--if one of these guys (and I believe Casserly made the comment that Duff had potential on both which was rare) can do above average on both then JJ may be in trouble because while good at KR's, he was at the bottom on PR's.