Thread: Casserly Quotes
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2004   #7
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 225686 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
I have heard mixed things about Payne. What I have read from Texans coaches is he will be ready for the beginning of the season, but from what I have read from other media sources is they think he will be 100% by mid season. I hope our coaches are right...
Where have you seen these media reports? Please post links as obviously there is a great deal of interest in this subject.