View Single Post
Old 05-29-2004   #7
Lucky

Rep Power: 153310 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak
...if the average field position given up is only 1-2 yards vs. a dual role player then JJ needs to watch out.
Right, but is Duff a dual role player? From everything I've heard, Duff is not much of a CB and was drafted as a return guy. He'd be what, the 6th or 7th CB on the depth chart? I think the starting return job is more important than who is at the bottom of the depth chart at WR or CB. Seems to me that Duff and Moses are in the same boat...win the return job or risk not making the roster.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote