View Single Post
Old 05-01-2004   #9
Lucky

Rep Power: 145631 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SESupergenius
Depth frightens the hell out me. We can easily lose 2/3rds of our line again and have Deloach/Iaone/Smith as our DL. A little better than last year but really pale in comparison to DL in our division.
Really? I agree that the Texans can't afford to lose Walker & Payne for the majority of the season again. But wouldn't the Titans be in the same boat if they lost Carter & Haynesworth? The Jags without Stroud & Henderson? The Colts without Freeney and...well just Freeney?

I think DeLoach & Sears are fine in reserve roles playing 15-20 snaps/game. It's when the snaps get extended is where their warts (and lack of conditioning) show.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote