View Single Post
Old 12-12-2004   #12
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetero doxy
hoth, hey we can get along fine if you actually watch the games. i do, and as often as possible without preconceived notions. i was watching rogers closely when my eyes drifted to jj and never left him. arrington is a stud. he reminds me a lot of emmitt smith.
Why is it that everytime someone disagress with somebody here, one of the two is accused of not watching teh games. FYI I've been eating PB & J sandwichs at work since August so that I could talk my wife into ordering the SUnday Ticket package. And DAMNIT its been well worth it, espically since I live in Dallas.

Also Hetero the things I tend to disagree with you most on things that DON"T happen on the feild, like the tired enron money takes.

But yeah Arrington is a stud, and most mocks I've seen have him not taken in the first or early second. This is what I'm worring about.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote