View Single Post
Old 12-11-2004   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 52212 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy
I started the December think that Ronnie Brown would be a great pick up, but after pulling up some game footage an d highlight packages, I'm now praying to tha Almighty that JJ falls into our laps.

Also, this is the first time I've ever agreed with hetero...EVER!
i sense some bonding here, everyone a moment please................................ok

carnell is the special one, he's another Curtis Martin in waiting. the reason will be his longivity in the league, he doesn't try to engage the defense he trys to disassemble it, direct shots are avoided and he has that extra gear when needed. These other backs scare me because of their one shot, head on mentality. Cedric Benson will be a great back for about 5 or 6 years until his body breaks down, he loses his passion or follows his idol (of course that pure speculation) IMO.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote