View Single Post
Old 12-11-2004   #2
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I think Meyer might be able to coax him into staying. He's had relatively quick success at both BGSU and Utah, and I expect him to have the Gators at least in the SEC Championship game next year. As far as Crowder's attitude goes I haven't heard much negative about him, but you don't hear much negative stuff about any players unless they get suspended or something like that. He's a very talented player, and Florida is full of them. I think he should definately get a look from us if he decided to come out early, but I feel he'll stay at Florida and garner a higher pick in next year's draft.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote