View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004   #17
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huge
Considering that's a pay site, should you really be posting that information here?

I'm not morally judging you. Just curious as to the Texans' stance on this.
Fair question...I will review the rules again, but since that is only a very short portion of a longer article where I gave full credit to the site I believe I am in the clear.

Edit: Here are the guideleines on cut and paste

CUT-N-PASTED ARTICLES - When you share the work of other web sites on our board please include the source of the article. Posts in violation of this will be deleted or altered when noticed. When you quote an article we prefer that you add a link or a path to your source so we can quickly check it for accuracy. Please do not copy and paste entire articles except from houstontexans.com.

The article is not from the portion of orangeblood.com where the subscribers are asked not to share information or keep it in house. If this answer is not satisfactory contact an Admin and I will comply with the decision that is made.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote