View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004   #14
TexansCanes
All Pro

Cool

Quote:
Odell and Max should stay. If Davis stays..... then Georgia will the rest of the SEC.
with who dj shockley, i will believe it when i see it. also how will you replace the greatest player in the history of the world david pollack.

how come everyone wants to get these tweeners. last year we used a first on babin and have drafted atleast one in the every draft, i say we let these players settle in a give them a chance to prove themselves. i now that there have been post about how risky it is to take a d-line man but we can't get better unless we try. i may be a homer like some of these UT fans, but i say take marcus spears. he has the size to play end in the 3-4 and would give us depth that we need. look at the world champs, they have taken a DT in the first round the last two drafts. this helps them have a great pass rush because they can rotate players in every other drive. if we don't go d-line i would like to go secondary, but that could be tough becasue we wouldn't get the best safty and would have another year with a rookie learning how to play. i don't know about a rb because unless we get one of the auburn rbs (who should be long gone) i would like to wait till the 2nd round because this a rb deep draft. I would like to get another TE with our 2nd rounder, somelike Kevin Everett. he is a freak physically at 6-5 250 and 4.5, but i still have questions about the stones that he calls hands. a center in the 2nd is also a possibility. another homer pick but what about Ben Wilkerson, i know he hurt he knee but he is a hard worker and will be able to return to the field at the same level.