View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004   #12
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we pursue a RB in free agency. If we don't land one I figure we may spend a first day pick (we have 4) on one but I don't think we force the pick if we see another player we project to start and he grades higher in the first or second round. I feel we need a new Buc linebacker, a new TE and a new RB going into next season so it would not surprize me to see all these positions addressed in the draft. DL depth and defensive depth overall will fill in most of the draft blanks.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote