View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004   #11
texan279
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3367 texan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexan279 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That said, I think it is certain that we don't take a QB high this year. I think Carr is 'good enough' IF we have a better team around him. I think we will have another RB and will have a running game by next year.
Amen. Carr is only in his third year. His first year he was running for his life, last year he had the injury bug, and this year we are working with a new offensive line scheme and until the last two games, we haven't had a running game. A better running game would make things easier for Carr and the passing game, especially with the weapons we now have at WR, IMO. By the way, depending on how the season ends Vinny, do you think we trade up for a RB in the first round?