View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004   #36
txhoosier
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhoosier
I will be at the game on Sunday...albeit working for my company. We volunteer to collect change for the Salvation Army at this game, and being a Colts fan, my boss thought it would be nice to volunteer me. Now I won't get to watch much of the game at all...

I can't even wear my Colts gear, b/c we have to wear company shirts. I am trying to hint to my wife to give me my Colts hat (Christmas Gift) early so I can wear it to the game.

Stop by and drop some pennies in my bucket!! (I'll be the one cheering for the Colts)...

here's to a great game, and NO INJURIES!!!

Note: I HATE that the Texans and Colts are in the same division...I wish the Texans were in the NFC. That way I could root for them every weekend, not just 14 out of the 16 games they play...
update on this...apparently the Texans organization has a policy of NO HATS...the exception being the santa hats that we are going to wear for the Salvation Army...

The wife made me a Colts santa hat, and now I can't wear it!! I don't know why the the Texans organization would have a problem with it, can any of you? [/sarcasm]