View Single Post
Old 05-28-2004   #11
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

I wouldn't draft Carr either this year but I do remember I had him fill in for one week, and I don't remember if was the game against Cleveland or Buffalo, but he did fill in very well. It all depends on how the players around him perform and if they do well then Carr will do well. Last year my starting qb was Daunte Culpepper and my backup was Trent Green of the Chiefs. Domanick Davis and Andre Johnson should be solid players on fantasy teams. Hopefully, Billy Miller has a good year too.