View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004   #15
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleyFan
Does Dan Pastorini have his own radio show in H-town, or was he just being interviewed?

He will be doing a radio show with Marc Vandemeer and Rich Lord on Wednesdays on 610 AM. I say Wednesday because that is the day I heard him on..I don't know that they do it on Wednesday every week but Dan is a cool guy; he's very honest and I found the interview/questioning very informative.

I also think he does a TV show with Marc Vandemeer on Channel 13..ABC. I am not sure of the day. Perhaps somebody else knows that but I believe it's done with an audience at the Aquarium downtown so that might be something Texan fans might like to attend.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote