View Single Post
Old 05-28-2004   #17
BuffSoldier
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston Fan
What will seperate DD and Hollings is DD's ability to find daylight and make something out of nothing. That's something you can't teach. It's all instincts and so far I've been disappointed in Hollings. But, he should get plenty of opportunities because as much as I like DD I'm still not sure if he can hold up a full year of pounding week to week. Hopefully, DD will. Anyways, I fully expect DD to get even more yards behind a better overall OL with Wade involved. Outside of Houston, DD will be a major fantasy "sleeper" if he can stay healthy.
Thats why most people are saying that we need 2 quaility backs, which I agree with. Not many RBs in the league play every game in the season, because the position takes too much punishment. I wouldnt even be against the RB by commitey like Philly did last year with Staley and Westbrook. Oh and DD wont be a sleeper this year, not after the way he tore up the fantasy boards last year with his combo, rush-catch threat. Fantasy football players no about him, even if no one else does.