View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004   #9
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
I think we're not playing Washington because the coaches feel he doesn't fit into the new scheme.
The coaches aren't playing Washington this year because he looked like a turnstyle last year in pass protection. Having said that, IMO he looked better when he subbed in at center last year and I wouldn't mind seeing that experiment again although I assume that he practices there and the coaches don't see it as an improvement over McKinney.

Funny that the sidearm thing is a problem for some folks--plenty of people were high on Rivers and his sidearm is much more exagerated.