View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004   #6
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
Or is his shoulder injured and nothing is being said?

Dan questioned the injury too and wondered if perhaps it has had an effect on David's delivery this year. I will make a mental note to watch David throwing this week because to be honest I had not noticed the sidearm motion much myself. I do know sometimes he underthrows the receivers while it seemed last year he was hitting them in stride.

I think perhaps he is feeling the heat a bit more right now in this string of bad games and is just pressing too hard.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote