View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004   #15
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100807 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Heat
The Texans have scored only 78 pts in their last five games that's a APG of 15.6 and take away the 31 againt the titans it's only 11.75.

I don't care if they get 400 yards a game if they still can't score it's not improvement.

kinda nitpicking isn't it? I am sure if we went back to 2003 or 2002 and took away a stretch of 5 games our numbers would look lower.

Heck if I take away the games you stated .. we would have Wells starting instead of DD.

but your last statement is correct. we can't score.. our redzone offense is horrible. now is that because we either don't have enough weapons or not using the weapons that we have (i.e. TE) and the dump down passed to DD doesn't work on a shortened field.. Run blocking inconsistant down their also
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote