View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004   #5
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we'll know a lot more in about a week and half. If they beat Chicago, they'll look a lot more like a team that is improving. I don't have to tell anyone how much better they'll look if they actually manage to beat Indy.

I find it a little strange that Cowboys fans are talking about how great the Cowboys are doing after that win in Seattle and some of them are talking possible playoffs (NFC--go figure), while we're so upset with the Texans for getting stomped several times. Both teams have the same record. I understand the difference, but it's a little weird.

Last edited by HJam72; 12-09-2004 at 07:42 AM.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote