View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004   #31
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What do people expect from a 3rd year franchise?!?
I expected 7-9 or 8-8. Anything less than 7 wins is a disappointment for me, considering it's been a relatively injury free season up until now.

Next year I expect 9-7. That's what the 4th year Browns did.

It's a fine line. If the Texans had won - say ...one more game so far this season, and were sitting at 6-6 we'd be talking about wild card potential and there wouldn't be all the Capers/Palmer bashing. (what about Fangio?)

On second thought - yes ... there still would be Capers Palmer bashing because if we were 6-6, the haters would be saying why not 7-5?, and if we were 7-5, they'd be *****ing about not being in first place or the stupid Palmer play call that prevented us from being in first place... whatever ... there's still 1/4 of the season to play. Get back to me after the Cleveland game. We have all off season to play owner or GM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote