View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004   #30
CrumplerFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride
I say bring on the Ray Lewis, the Chad Johnson, and hell yeah, bring me TO! They're jerks, they're rude, they care about themselves, say whatever you want, but one thing you have to say is that they are amazing football players that pump their teams up. Look at the Eagles; they were a good team the last few years. With the addition of TO, they are a great team, and it is because of his attitude and fire that he brings to the table.

GET RID OF THE NICE GUYS, COACH CAPERS AND CHRIS PALMER! THERE IS A REASON THESE PEOPLE DIDNíT HAVE JOBS WHEN THIS TEAM STARTED! I love this team, but itís not a tennis team or a polo teamÖ.ITíS A DAMN FOOTBALL TEAM
What has rudeness to do with football skills? The Eagles added an excellent receiver and got better that way. The didn't look for a jerk to come in and add some fire! As far as i know they considered him a risk for team chemistry because of his Egoism and smash mouthing. But he isn't a better player, cause he's rude,as it sounds like this in your text.

Peyton Manning is a quiet and nice guy compared to monsters like Ray Lewis or a trash-talker Owens. Does that diminish his skills?

Having said that i believe the Texans can every draft pick they can get and one or two FA. Just some quality players to get them closer.
CrumplerFan is offline   Reply With Quote