View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004   #18
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 306626 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
Don't forget the cheesy illegal contact penalty on T-Buck that allowed the Texans only TD.
True, I guess that one seems less extreme to me because the league has been so out of whack and inconsistant with those calls due to the new "emphasis" that I am used to horrible officiating on those calls. WR's blatantly bumping--DB gets flagged. DB's sleeve touches the WR--DB gets flagged. Bottom line is all that does is add another bad call to this crews already miserable performance.