Thread: Turf
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004   #24
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 391357 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Well, if we don't hear anymore complaints about the turf, then you'll be right. I wouldn't put money on it if I were you though. I've heard way too many 'comments' about brown patches, green paint, and green mud, and its two weeks later in the month of December.
And if people are complaining, especially players, it is freakin pathetic. Like fields looked perfect in the classic days of football when folks actually played in the rain/snow? Only a few stadiums like that now and recovering from a rain game can take a long time. Seems pretty silly for them to complain now when all they have to complain about is less than absolutely ideal turf.