View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004   #41
Lucky

Rep Power: 181825 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags
DD is ranked 18th in rushing yards and that is with Michael Vick ranked ahead of him. 17th just counting running backs...
That's my bad. Meant to say that Domanick is 21st in yards/game among starting RBs.

RB rushing leaders link

I'm not down on DD. What with the fumbling problem and then the line struggling, he's had a tough soph season. Davis is better than he's shown, but he's not a superstar and he hasn't been "average" this season. My point was to show that the notion that the cause of the offense's struggles lay at Carr's feet is laughable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetero doxy
...please PM me next year if you play in a money league- i'd like to take yours.
Love to. But, you'll have to enable the PM's in your options.