View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004   #18
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

This is a weak draft class and our mid 1st pick will be the quality of last year's second rounder. I'd go with the safest pick instead of the risky boom-or-bust type selection if we cannot find a way to trade up or trading for another 2005 first round pick. I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of dud's in this draft. I'm not married to a specific position for this reason. I just want the pick to be NFL starter quality.

As far as Ced Benson goes, his draft stock is directly tied into his 40 time at the combine or in individual workouts. That said, he is the same back either way, but the fan and media speculation will settle after he runs.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote