View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004   #16
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

While I am definatly not against getting peek in there for the rest of the games this season. Get him some more reps and let him get some experience going into the offseason.

I just want to point out that by putting in someone who isnt very good at stopping the run, or hasnt shown that he is.. you are creating a mismatch for the other team. I mean.. we could throw Faggins in as an OLB and argue that he wouldnt be ANY WORSE against the run.. but the opposing teams would see him in there and be salavating at the chance to run to his side.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote