View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004   #8
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetero doxy
...i think the dolphins will consider trading their pick for philip rivers of the chargers...
That would be interesting considering how much Marino & Spielman loved Rivers going into last year draft. And I would think the Chargers would be up for it as well. But San Diego would take a big hit against the cap by trading Rivers as his signing bonus proration would accelerate. Don't know if they could afford to trade him. Also, I'm not sure who will be running the show in Miami by then and what they think about Rivers.