View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004   #31
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
Is there a possibility that some of these sacks are due to Carr holding on to the ball too long by any chance?
I suppose you could argue that the vast majority of sacks in the NFL are because the QB held onto the ball too long and if he had just had better instincts for "feeling the pressure" would have avoided or thrown the ball away. My impression is that very few of this years sacks have been because Carr held onto the ball too long--unless someones definition is more than 2.5 seconds. Now that isn't a ringing endorsement of Carr's field vision, just an impression that most of the sacks have come pretty quickly--I am sure there are exceptions.