View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004   #33
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

P-money! I don't think there's a person on this board who disrespects PM, and I don't think any post was meant to lead anyone to believe that. BUT, he is not a one man team! He can, and will, be knocked off his pedestal at some point in time! It might not be this Sunday, and it might not be this year, BUT, he will fall at some point in time, they all do!! I have faith in my football team to give him a run for his money this coming Sunday!! Isn't that what the NFL is about anyway? A competitive spirit! BTW: I have been a PM fan since the beginning of his career, and it does my old heart good to see him succeed. BUT, I am also a crazy TEXAN that will never give up on my team. All I know is that I will be at Reliant Sunday ready to do my part in trying to bring him, and the mighty Colts DOWN!! You can bet your bottom dollar that the 12th man will be there on Sunday!!

AFTER this Sunday!! GO Colts!! I hope they represent the AFC all the way to the SB!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote