View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004   #31
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhoosier
as for Carr being in the game that late...I'm the type of coach who...if my team is getting pounded like that, I leave the starters in. My philosophy on that is, you created this mess, you lie in it.

That being said, I never coached millionaires, either. Jr High and HS basketball players, yes...
Actually, there was an article in the houston barnicle where Carr was asked why he wasn't pulled early. He stated he didn't think it was fair for him to be resting on the sideline while the team fought out the rest of the game.

As for the rest of you saying this is a given for the glue shoes - shame on you. We can - no - we will win this game. And I'll be screaming as loud as usual to bring home that win. Those donkeys may trot their way into Houston, but they're leaving in a bucket of paste. So if you don't think we can win - stay home and give me your tickets. I'll put some Texans fans in your seats.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote