View Single Post
Old 05-28-2004   #10
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Davis gets caught from behind but they have to catch him from behind alot. I really thought Davis showed some real toughness inside the 20 yard line. The last Colts game was evidence of that.

I don't dislike Hollings and I did mention that the injury could be why he came down after the first hit. I just think Davis brings more agressiveness to the table based on what I have observed and that is the only thing I can go by.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote