View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004   #18
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34588 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Note to all the people who are blaming Texas,it's the BcS system that has the problem.I have heard fron the Cal coach and QB but they have not address the crappy system. Yo Rogers why did your coach not sell his team to BcS crowd?
What about Auburn? If I was An Auburn fan I would love to see my team in a playoff but NO you hear the same lame well this is the system we play by!
Hey man the system is a sick freaking joke that does not need tweaking ,it needs to be blown up!IMO! Thank You.
axman40 is offline   Reply With Quote