View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004   #11
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 278016 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree WWJD. Trying to bring in a new coach and a whole new scheme would set this team back to square 1.

I think fans are getting frustrated due to the not-living-up-to-potential viewpoint. Capers and company are just scapegoats right now, justified or not.

Personally, I think it might be warranted to talk about after season 4, depending on how we finish. If there is no progression (ie. 2-14 season), then there will probably be a lot of merit to the debate.

But right now, I think they are just taking the brunt of everyone's venting about losing and the way they are losing (not a lot of fire, it seems).