View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004   #17
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
maybe its just me but i think a lot of you had to high of expectations this season. This team has a good foundation, we have drafted many key players, and have a organization dedicated to making this a Play-off caliber team. (Hard to get check mate on the first 3 moves, you put the pieces in place than attack.)
I agree 100%

It is the difference of choosing your perspective: realistic vs. optimistic. Sometime people become overly optimistic to the point of delusional, then get upset when their bubble is burst by reality.

There are a dozen or more NFL teams out there with a lot more history behind them that would give anything to be in the position the Texans are in right now.

Just wait, next year is our breakout year.