View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004   #13
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 48171 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Exclamation Talk is Cheap

This week I saw a Steelers team that refused to lose, even that sorry a&& team up in N. Texas refused to lose last night.
Our team quit against the Jets IMHO. Paybacks? revenge against the Colts? Yeah, right. I think we Texan fans were more upset about the Colts game than most of our players. I saw more heart in this team the last two years than I have seen this year. Big comeback against the Titans? Please........we should never have been behind by 18 points in the first place. I wouldn't be so disappointed if I weren't a fan so all you bandwaggoner accusers save your breath. There comes a point when Capers and Casserlys explanations wear a little thin. Not expecting playoffs, never did, not expecting a winning season, never did. I also didn't expect to see this team regress either. We will see Sunday.