View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004   #4
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
I want to see Capers /Palmer after we get our roster complete. As much as I am down on the team after the loss. I do want to see them have time to fill the roster with their OWN players and have them groomed. In all reality we haven't had enough time to fill the roster with adequate depth.. But with this defense as it is now, I just find it hard to believe that we are getting ripped apart still.
I never liked Capers/Palmer (ex-Oiler). It was a sad day for me when Capers was announced as head coach. I have to say Palmer is the worse of the 2 though.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote