View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004   #11
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

I dont understand why he isnt our starter to be honest.. I mean the guy is young.. only been in the league 4 years.

Over his career.. his stats have been..

2001 - 34 Tackles, 13 Assists, 1 Sack, 1 interception, 1 pass defenced, 2 forced fumbles
2002 - 56 tackles, 15 assists, 1 Sack, 6 interceptions, 5 passes defenced
2003 - 38 tackles, 18 assists, 1 interception, 3 passes defenced, 1 forced fumble

I mean.. has he shown something in camp that makes us reluctant to start him? It looks like has has had rookie growing pains but has been coming along just fine. McRee is the most experienced FS on our team.. and he has the makings of a good one it seems to me.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote