View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004   #10
LonghornBabe
Tubin' Chic

Rep Power: 572 LonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respectedLonghornBabe is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LonghornBabe Send a message via Yahoo to LonghornBabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarleyFan
For Cal to make it the "Rose Bowl" meant everything to them. They have been trying to get back there since 1959. For Texas to go to the "Rose Bowl", just means there school gets more money. Thank's a lot BCS!
I totally disagree with you......it does mean a lot to Texas and Texas fans!

Anyone can say what they want.....I think Texas belongs there BUT that is just my opinion! I think strength of schedule SHOULD play a roll! Actually...I think the problem is the BCS. Until we have a playoff system, someone is always going to get screwed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhoosier
I have lived here for 2 years now...I watch UT fans laugh and heckle while their team blows out weak competition...(North Texas this year for example), then whine and cry when facing an opponent equal to or better than they are. (OU for example). It's funny how quickly you change your tune when you are on the short end of the talent pool.

Note to UT fans...Try having a little class when your team is pounding the lesser opponents, and people won't revel in displaying a lack of class while you are getting shut out.
I am sorry that you think ALL Texas fans don't have class. I support my Horns win or lose same way I do with the Texans. I don't think I am a rude of obvoxious fan at all. Believe me, I see MANY faults with the program. We did not RUN UP THE score with North Texas....shoot...none of our starters even played in the 3rd or 4th quarter. I have NEVER whined or cried about us losing to OU 5 years in row.....they outplayed us and Stoops outcoached Mack Brown. That is just the way it is!

Kimberly
Check out my blog at kimberlyskakery.com
LonghornBabe is offline   Reply With Quote