Thread: Passing Offense
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004   #1
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 52681 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Passing Offense

This game resembled the Detroit game. Every intermediate and short pass Carr threw to a receiver had a DB breaking on and making a play on the ball. The Detroit game was the same way... I'm not sure if this is a result of bad route running or poor scheming. Whatever it is, I'd rather see our recievers running free through the defense like I watch every time the opposing team has a 3rd and 8-10 against us.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote