View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004   #33
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhawktx
People are worrying too much. Before the season even started only mindless homers thought we had a chance for the playoffs this year. Even 2005 might be too early to talk playoffs. I don't think we are taking a step backwards. Just give it some time.
Some of the people I see worrying didn't plan on watching playoff games. I know I thought that the playoffs were a wild outside shot at best and that was if the team was far ahead of where I thought they'd be. Most of the people I see worrying were thinking game or two over or under a .500 season.

Still, I agree with you if for no other reason than "give it some time" is about all we can do. We've just got to watch this thing take it's course and then see where it is at going into next year.
Hervoyel is offline   Reply With Quote