View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004   #29
georgewashington
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIGHTYTEX
I think we have a player that can bring the fire and emotion to the team, but the player needs more playing time. That player is Peek. He bust his butt to get to the QB or lay a hit on someone on a kickoff. I saw a post on here asking about where's the Gary Walker that flex his muscles after a sack or tackle? I think if Peek has the oppertunity he'll be the new Gary Walker of the team.
That a boy! When Peek gets some PT and some more experience, he will be the emotional leader. The guy already is, He actually shows excitement after he makes a play. Ever noticed how everytime he does something he gets the people around him going. He attracts the camera when he is in too. He shows pride in himself when he plays, he gets so excited about playing he puked on the sideline. He is a ball of energy waiting to explode. And i believe all the hating has died down on his abilities and people can stop saying all he has is a speed rush straight up the field, because sunday he would have got his sack when he was held he used a perfect spin move to the inside to get around Fabini. He has developed and hopefully he will show why he was drafted by this team.
georgewashington is offline   Reply With Quote