View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004   #35
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8733 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

very good thread. i agree with almost all that you said. that being said it might not be as bad as it sounds. hopefully a couple o-lineman and d-lineman will fix everything.

a better d-line will make the linebackers and defensive backfield better. hopefully we address the d-line with this draft.

a better o-line will make carr/davis/and the wr's better. i think the oline will be better next year without any new additions, but i think they will probally add at least one o-lineman. joppru might help or a free agent te.

overall i think we are about set at the skill positions its the line that needs help. hopefully we get that help next year and that could cause a major improvement in our team.

if we get the better line play next year and we still are not a good team thats when we really have to start worrying. then you have to look at carr/davis/the linebackers/and wr's(except aj).
utahmark is offline   Reply With Quote