View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004   #2
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61582 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Under the great minds think alike cliche

I posted this one Houstonprofootball yesterday:

Most predictions had the texns between 6-10 and 9-7. the team is well on its way to being that type of team. when you look at how that year has played out, the teams that Texans have won against are the team the Texans are better than.

Wins: Chiefs, Raiders, Titans (2), jacksonville...except for Jacksonville all those team are below 500.

Losses: Chargers, Lions, vikings, Broncos, colts, packers, Jets...the Lions are the only team under .500.

The texans were in the chargers, lions, Packers, and Vikings games either making mistakes or not being able to excute welll enough. The remaining threee teams are better than the Texans.

I will admit that the texans need to be able to stay around longer against teams that should beat them.

Honestly i think the texans will get to seven wins and that is about where most people though they would be. unfortuantley, most of us don't like the look of mediocrity.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote