View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004   #9
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 73433 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer
The only offensive positions I see us drafting in the first round is a RB or TE. We'll probably go defense. Who knew at this time last year that Dunta Robinson was gonna be our no.1 pick? I never even heard of him until a few weeks before the draft. I also think Foreman's injury will show us what we have at the position now. We'll find out if we need to draft a ILB high in the draft or not.
Actually I hadnt heard about either of our round 1 picks until the season was over. So it is hard to predict who they are eyeballing.

I still think the Texans should drop down about 5 spots, pick up another 2nd, and fill more holes.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote