View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004   #23
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Quote:
Originally Posted by non natural texan
I love the hypocracy(sp) on this board, you all were singing their praises 8 days ago because the guys weren't quitters, remember they were down by 18 and won by 10.

Maybe I'm too much of an optimist or not enough of a fan because I don't go from elated to depressed and pis.sed off after every win or loss, or maybe some of you are just bi-polar.

Houston=home of the bandwagoner...

I'm not going to go Philly-style and bash the team after a loss....this msg. board is full of Bandwagoners...I hate it,and dont try to beat around it,cuz most of you guys are. I know alot of cities have their fair share of them,but in this city,it gets a littie stupid. *waits for the people to say "im a realist 1st,a fan 2nd*
ThaShark316 is offline   Reply With Quote