View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004   #6
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddevil63
I think Marcus Spears would be a good choice because he would either 1. Take Walkers place and get us some sort of pass rush, or 2. Make Walker realize his position isnt set in stone and start playing like a pro-bowler again.
You cant just add a rookie DE in a 3-4 and expect instant pass rush. The reasons teams get a good rush on the QB, is that the team executes together.

I think we need to go ILB, if we do go defense 1st round. I like our CB's, S, DL, and OLB, and Sharper. We need to upgrade Foreman.

If we dont do ILB, I think an offensive player would be the most logical choice. Maybe a RB, or Lineman.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote