View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004   #22
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

What I am disappointed is that I expect more from a defense at this stage of the game... It isn't deloach martin and wright on the line .. it is R. Smith, Payne and Walker.. LB crew we replaced Posey with Babin .. Secondary we got rid of Stevens and got Coleman back there and moved a Rookie in the CB spot.. I don't recall getting blown out so many times this late in the season..

I recall in 2002, we where on the field a bunch, but to me we played smarter back then.. seems we played smarter on special teams and the field position battle.(BTW our offense was ranked last in 2002 and next to last in 2003) this season it is hovering in the teens but our defense only has 16 sacks and is 29th in the league..

I may be still ticked about the game and I don't expect playoffs, but I thought we would be competitive against a Denver,Indy, 2nd half of a Packers and Jets game..
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote